On behalf of the Board of Directors of Backwoods Energy Services we are pleased
to present our Charitable giving policy:
Our Charitable Vison
To raise the level of awareness for Backwoods as being a responsible member of the Alexis Community that
provisions not only essential services, but impacts the quality of life for the Community that it serves.
To enhance Backwoods profile in the Community as an example of Good Corporate Citizenship through focused
programs in support of key value areas.
Boundaries of Support
Backwoods restricts support to projects within the boundaries of the Alexis Community focused on children in
need and child education.
Backwoods will consider any request within the Boundaries of Support as long as it is able to serve the greater
community. Priority will be given to broad based programs, requests to particular individuals while perhaps
important will not be considered. Individual donations cannot exceed $1000.00 in cash or in kind equivalency
without Board approval. In cases where requests exceed the limit Backwoods will attempt to attract matching
funds from industry proponents.
Application Process for Donations
1. A written request.
2. Background information on the applicant to include, but not be limited to:
a. Name of organization, address, telephone number, fax, P.O. box #
b. Contact person, address, telephone & fax numbers, email address
c. History, mission, population currently being served, and key people involved.
3. Request a specific dollar amount of funds and provide the specific proposed use of those funds.
4. What is the objective for the use of these funds?
5. Why Backwoods would be proud to support this endeavor.
6. Include a method for distribution.
7. List of other corporate contributors if any.
8. How will Backwoods be involved in this sponsorship?
9. Deadline for our response.
Copyright © 2014-2017 Backwoods Energy